To tell the absolute truth, my dining table is rarely clean and tidy. Most of the time it's the left out remnants of the most recent eat-and-run meal giving incontrovertible proof of my housekeeping negligence. Right now, it looks like this:

I really should clean it up before morning, SIGH. Only because it will ruin the table as the kids managed to get the liquid EVERYWHERE. I really don't want to, I'm so tired.
Well better get at it.
LOL it only looks like what you saw all the time growing up, so why fret?
ReplyDeleteI seem to remember a clean house... except my room, lol. I remember folding parties on the living room floor. I couldn't do that here, that would require cleaning a floor.
ReplyDeleteJust don't come home and expect a clean one now! (Home being Auburn, not Carthage...Carthage fits your...very kind...memories) Got enough room in Carthage to have fabric cutting parties (and the fabric to go with it, some things don't ever change), folding parties, sleepover parties, inside picnic parties, Wii parties...come on over and play! Wahoo!
ReplyDeletePsst, Jordan..."honall" in monilla means "time for a week's vacation in Northern New York, Mom!"