Today marks a big moment in Hall History, today I have started a blog about our family life.
I suppose it says a lot about how ego-centric I am that I have separate blogs for my thoughts and my creations and yet have long avoided the typical family journaling blog.
I suppose this is because I've never been much of a follower of family blogs. For me they are either a mass of banal day to day occurrences of people I'm not THAT interested in, or a rather painful reminder of the massive distances between myself and the people I love and miss very very much. (Stops for a moment to ward off the nose tingling, ehem.)
However, in this avoidance I have been very selfish, for in my brush-off thought "Who would want to read all that anyway?" I was failing to list the people who matter most. My parents, my siblings, and the dear friends who I made in my wanderings on my way here, Hall Hollow.
So it will take a bit to get this up and running, my house is a DISASTER, and my only truly free time is Sunday afternoons, so expect more then. I just wanted to get this oh-so-clever blog address saved before someone else got it.
Prepare yourself for an over-abundance of old stuff too, If it's old stuff I'll label it as Hall History (H-H), posts without this label will be current (or semi-current) events.
Love forever,
Thora
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! (one for you and one for each of the little stars of the show here!)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see all the fun things that will be posted here! Yay!
You are all loved!
You are loved too!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you started this Blog, When Kyah saw Tallie she jumped for joy and said, " that's my best friend that is the daughter of your best friend Mom"
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful insight to every day life.
I just love you (((hugs)))
I love this! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete